Old versionsSee all
Devart ODBC Driver for Oracle provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Oracle databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with Oracle fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to Oracle by means of native Oracle client software and in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivaled advantage - connection to Oracle databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding Oracle Client. That improves performance of your applications, quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for Oracle doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- DB Compatibility. ODBC driver for Oracle supports Oracle servers: 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, including Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g. ODBC driver for Oracle supports both x86 and x64 versions of the following Oracle Clients: 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0. Note that support for x64 versions of Oracle Clients is available for 64-bit Windows.
- High Performance. All our products are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimization.
- Support for Oracle Cloud in the Direct Mode.
- Showing meta data for the current scheme option.
- Improved compatibility with MS Visual Studio, MS Fox Pro, MapInfo, Libre Office, Qlik, Delphi & C++Builder, MS Access.